Wednesday 2 October 2013

Prendas Waterproof Cap Review


Yesterday (Oct 1st, circa 2pm) I read an article on Inrng about his sponsor for the last month or so - Prendas.
The comments were very, very good so off I popped to check out the website.

As I don't have too much spare cash (although I was very tempted) I opted for something fairly low price, the Prendas Waterproof Cap. I'm rather partial to a nice cotton cap so this was something slightly different. It cost £7.50 and included free delivery.

I came home today (2nd Oct) to find the cap from Prendas on my mat. Talk about quick delivery, wow! Already impressed with the cap I opened it up and put it straight on as I was heading out for a ride anyway.


First off the cap feels a little odd as it is a nylon exterior with a slight foam padding to the interior so it's nice and comfortable. It says Prendas on the peak and Ciclismo on the inside of the peak, in a very pleasing font.


The cap fitted well and looked good under my helmet and got some good attention from my ride buddy tonight. It kept my head nice and dry amid the evening showers and kept the sweat from my hair away from my helmet foam pads. Being a little thicker than cotton it is promising for those colder autumn and spring rides and I'm looking forward to showing it off more in the future.

Thanks to Prendas who can be found here. And the cap which can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment