Wednesday 21 August 2013

New Bicycle!


Well, well. After not really looking for a new bike I found one! Oops! Browsing gumtree one morning I found a fully carbon Ridley bike with Ultegra groupset (+ upgraded Dura Ace crankset and Dura Ace brake levers) at a very reasonable price.

After some quick negotiation with the DS/Wife we agreed I could purchase said bike if we went ahead and bought ourselves a dog. So now we have a new bike and a puppy on its way to our marital home.

Here are some pictures of the bike.

More can be found here

 From first riding it feels a bit quicker but perhaps a bit less sturdy in the drops than my Bianchi - though having the gear levers behind the brakes is an absolute God-send compared to the awful thumb shifters of Sora. I went and did 50 miles on it at the weekend and really enjoyed riding it. I've got my position almost spot on with very little trying so I am very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment