Tuesday 5 March 2013

Recovery - finally

Well, it's been 3 weeks and I'm 90-95% fit again. Hurrah! Played a couple of games of hockey at the weekend (scored in both!) so can't be doing too badly.

On the training side of things last week was a complete write off as I was away in Germany with work and spent pretty much all my time eating biscuits in meetings or eating out at lush restaurants!

Apart from the running at hockey I've not done anything structured in a while so with the missus tied up doing final year Uni work I'm hoping to get in at least 3swim sessions this week and a couple of late evening runs.

I also found out that a friend used to swim to a fairly high standard so going to sort out her coming to watch me one day (embarrassing!!) and see if she can give me some tips!
Until then though, I'll just keep splashing along at my 3min/100m pace, hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment