Saturday 6 April 2013

Lincoln 10k - Sunday 7th April


So, the Lincoln 10k is tomorrow! I have been training hard lazy and been out running four times in the past 7 days… 2x outside 5k’s, a gym 5k and I’ve just come back from a 3k in 13:10 outside run 24hours before the start line! I feel under-prepared, especially distance wise, but hopefully the adrenaline will get me through tomorrow. All the crowds lining the streets and being surrounded by thousands of runners… my ultimate goal is sub-50min but I think I’d be happy/relieved to come in under 55mins.
There are 5,500 runners & I’d like to come in the top third defiantly. If I came in at 49:59, apart from being over the moon, I’d be around the 1200 mark based on last years results which would be unbelievable. Top 1500 would still be amazing so I know what I need to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment